Monday 15 June 2015

What To Wear...


Branded gym clothes can sometimes be pretty expensive for clothes that you’re going to sweat in but being the student that I am, I searched around and found that H&M have a really good gym clothing range. That’s where I get a lot of my gym clothes because they are reasonably priced and are very comfortable.

As well as different gym leggings I also sometimes wear plain leggings with my hockey skirt or just my hockey skirt. After seeing many girls in the gym with see through leggings on, in my opinion that is the ultimate no no (some sightings are gross), so thickness in gym leggings is what I like to look for as well as a decent price that’s affordable for me.

For my footwear, I’ve always felt very comfortable in Nike trainers, now I know they are not the cheapest brand out there but I think spending a little more money on footwear is important because I pay a lot of attention to how supportive a trainer is on my feet and ankles whilst training because I don’t want an injury.

If I’m doing an intense workout like HIIT I will wear my blue Nikes because they have much better quality of support whereas if I’m going to do a lighter workout such as using the exercise bikes or rowing machine, I’ll wear my purple Nikes because they are much more light weight on my feet.
That’s just a little insight in what I wear, just your average gym clothes. Comfort, support and price are the three main things I look for when buying new gym clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment