Saturday 8 August 2015


















This is a superrrrr way to re gain your energy after a workout as a post workout snack or just a small snack in-between meals. It takes 5 ingredients to create these balls of energy and goodness.
Below are the ingredients you will need with a jolly simple and easy method. 

  • You can use any nut butter, I just prefer almond butter to peanut butter.


  • You could also use agave nectar instead of honey. 


  • I used double chocolate whey protein powder from My Protein 



  • Put all the ingredients into one bowl and mix together until the mixture starts to stick together.
  • Grab some mixture and roll into small balls, they don't need to be super big because they're just little snacks, but you can roll them whichever size you would like.
  •  This mixture made about 15 balls that were quite small. 

  • I like to put the protein balls in the fridge or freezer after just to keep them cool and less sticky. I have heard they can last months if you keep them in the freezer, I haven't tried that yet but mine normally last 1-2 weeks in a fridge for post workout energy or snacks.


Happy Energy Snacking!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment