Monday 15 June 2015

My skin Routine After The Gym…



Neutrogena are my ultimate pals at the moment, along with drinking a ton more water each day, using their daily scrub and face wash has helped level my skin out so much.
I use Boots tea tree nose strips every couple of weeks to clear my nose of any deep blocked paws or surface spots.
Every morning after the gym I’ll jump in the shower and use the daily scrub and massage it into my face especially concentrating on problem areas on my face and will massage it in for about 3 minutes (one song length that I have blasting whilst in the shower) then I will wash it off and apply the facial wash and repeat the face massage for one song length.
When I’m out the shower there’s nothing better than smelling like a strawberry soufflĂ© for the rest of the day so I either use Body Shop body butter or Soap & Glory body butter to keep my skin feeling smooth.

Now for the big shout out to the number 1 helper of keeping my skin clear….water.
I try to make sure I drink at least 5 bottles a day and the results have been incredible for my skin. So I definitely recommend!

I drink filtered water because the water that comes out the tap doesn’t look to appetising in this city, but my £7 water filter jug from Wilkinsons is doing the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment