Monday 15 June 2015

Protein shake lovin’…


So this isn’t an essential thing you need in your life to achieve fitness goals but I wanted to give it a go. It is not the cheapest either, I paid £19.49 for 1.45kg on the MyProtein website which is quite a lot and it lasts well.
I didn’t want to get protein powder to build muscles or anything like that so I went with the impact diet type. After doing research because I had no clue about the ingredients or anything about it I decided to give it a go.
This type of protein powder is whey protein, which is fab in helping with weight loss and increasing metabolism. Overall is boosts metabolism and reduces appetite to reduce snacking between a meals.
I have my protein shake after the gym using skimmed milk instead of water because I think it tastes better. And then I may have one mid afternoon to stop cravings for eating crap before dinner.
I’ve been drinking these shakes for a month and a bit now and I’m finding it is helping me so much, with stopping cravings and generally having more energy after a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment