Tuesday 23 February 2016

Missing: Motivation!

So recently in my world of health and fitness there hasn't been a lot of fitness (boo you Shannon). In the past few weeks I have lost a lot of motivation to get my bum to the gym and sweat my ass into shape. I keep using excuses like " oh I have too much uni work to fit the gym in as well" or "ill go tomorrow and work even harder" (which 99% of the time doesn't happen either).

I don't really know why I have lost the motivation, I think maybe at the beginning the academic year when uni started again I got too caught up in the 'partying' and drinking which made me lose all motivations to keep up with my health and fitness.


I'm definitely making more of an effort to get back into the swing on things now though, I'm starting to bring back the realisation of how much I enjoy going to the gym and how much better it makes me feel after a work out. I'm still not 100% of where I want to be in terms of my body shape either, so now its all go, back to the fitness focus and keep on with my journey to living a healthier lifestyle and a fitter future. 

P.s I know I have bits of negativity in my posts here and there but this is mainly used as my diary of my journey which I can look back on to see my ups and downs and how I overcame different milestones, I wont be negative all the time because I'm not a fan of negativity but everyone goes through spells of it! ANYWAY....


I am super excited for the next few blog posts to come and to keep on with my journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment